Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nora and I advertise for Wenzao

I just stalked Nora's blog (http://noranoranoratheexplorer.tumblr.com/) and found the Wenzao commercial we helped shoot a few weeks before winter break. They basically needed some faces of diversity, so we helped out.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ceg2HjL8GVk

"McKenzie and I recently played starring roles in a report on Wenzao that was played on the local news.  I only understood about 1/3 of the video, so don’t feel bad if you don’t get what’s going on.  The main idea is that they visit some classes, talk to the school president, and show some awkward shots of the snappy-looking 外國人(foreigners) at the school.  Our awesome line, the climax of the movie, translate roughly to, “I love Taiwan.  Wenzao is crazy awesome!”  And trust me that was totally not planned, we just all happened to say those words at the exact same time. Seriously though, watching will give you a better idea of what our school is like and seeing us will probably make your day so WATCH NOW!!"
-Stolen from NoraNoraNoratheExplorer, aka Nora's blog-




On another note, I'm back in Taiwan and have been living here for six months! It's a wonderful place to live. If you ever, ever need a job, want an adventure, and are fluent in English (with a college degree in anything), come check it out.


Korea was awesome but very cold. Think 12 to 38 degrees F. I'll write more later, but if you want a preview, feel free to facebook stalk me. 


Love,
Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment