Friday, March 9, 2012

A bit more on winter break:

Over winter break, our group volunteered at a week long Winter Camp for little kids in Taiwan. Nora did a great job writing about this on her blog: http://noranoranoratheexplorer.tumblr.com/ . One of the highlights of our week was giving informative presentations about "Our Hometown". I just realized IEARN filmed these, so if you're interested, check out Nora's blog or the links below for the recording of our presentations.


Part of my Tennessee Presentation in Chinese!
The end of my presentation

If you're from Nashville, you should recognize some of the special things from Tennessee I highlight in my powerpoint. There are also several pictures of friends and family doing various American things, so look for yourself in my PPT.

~Mack~

No comments:

Post a Comment