Thursday, September 29, 2011

Laundry In Taiwan

A cultural difference between Nashville and Kaohsiung is laundry. Earlier this week, my closet was becoming dangerously close to having no underwear; therefore, I decided to wash my clothes.



sTePs tO dOiNg lAuNdRy:
1.     Put soap in the washer, add clothes
2.     Remove a single item of clothing
3.     Rinse off suds from individual item of clothing
4.     Wring out the said item of clothing
5.     Repeat steps 2-4 until all of the soapy clothes have been rinsed off
6.     Stick wet clothes into other side of washing machine
7.     Remove items individually and place on hangers to dry
8.     (repeat steps for dark or light laundry)


It was actually pretty fun, especially when Jubbie, her mom, and I were all helping to rinse and hang up clothes.  I figure I’ll need to laundry about 3 times a month or go naked. 



 The outside said “Shake it up girlfriend”. Thanks DG (won't use your name to avoid the stalkers). This was an absolutely amazing postcard. Also thanks McDad, Asha, and Mikeie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment